Membership

Who's Online

Recent Awards

Recent Images

Poll Widget
Which ranks do you like best?
Squire, Warrior, Hero, Gaurdian, Revelation (9/11)

Pawn, Rook, Knight, Bishop, King (2/11)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Revelation Forum Index -> Official News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CowieMooo
Website Manager

Awarded:

re: TeamSpeak 3

TS3 is short for TeamSpeak 3, TS3 is a VOIP Client that we now use to communicate to each other in or out of the game and is a very good tool for when we start to fight other guilds or just out-side pking, This tool is also good for guild meetings and other useful things from hosting events or just having fun.

How Do I Get TS3 Client? And Do I Need The Server File?

You can get the TS3 Client from here and to answer the other question you do not need the server file unless you plan on running a server off of your network

Whats The Max Clients?

The max Clients or people that can join off of the server is 32 at the moment but this can change if we get alot more users to use and join the TS3 Server.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

The TS3 Server is being broadcast over CowieMooo's Network so this means that the server will be down from times to times depending on when my Network isn't up.

You can also find out if the server is up by visiting our guild website and viewing the new tool thats on the bottom right side of the homepage.

How Can I Tell If The Server Is Up?

You can tell if the server is up by viewing the homepage and looking at the "TeamSpeak Status" tool that can be located on the bottom right of the homepage.

If you receive a error message from the tool this can mean that the server is down or being worked on.

If no error message shows up and you see a lobby within the tool then this means that the server is up and you can join.

What If I Need Help?

If your in need of help because your having problem understanding how to get this to work or anything else please contact CowieMooo with a private message or post a topic here

Use This To Connect To Our Server!

Server Address: 76.112.104.22
Port: 9987

Last edited by CowieMooo on 06/01/2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

re: Non-Profit License (NPL)

I'm happy to announce that we now have a Non-Profit License (NPL) for the TeamSpeak 3 Server and this means that we have a new max client limit of 512 people and it also means that we can run more then one server.

Whats The Max Clients Now?

I moved the max clients up to 45 at this time to match how many people we can have in the guild at the moment.

Do I Have To Join TeamSpeak 3 Even Though I Can't Speak Good English? Or Have A Microphone?

Answer: Yes you do, we're not gonna force you to do it but its required for the guild now and we want everyone to join even if that means you don't have a microphone or speak good English.

Just listen to people that are talking and try to understand them and we'll try to understand you.

Thanks!

Jump to: